Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Walking dead freak out,


Hello so today I'm going to be ranting about my latest feels attack, the Walking Dead.

 today I watched the latest episode, and I'm pissed with how it happened, I legitimately cried my eyes out when I watched it, and I have never wanted a character to die as bad as I did today, even if his actor guest starred in my favorite show of all time, he needed to die, yes that's right people David Morrisey,

His part as the Governor crossed the final line this week, though not as much of a line as the writers did, I'll try not to post too many spoilers for the benefit of all of my fellow Walking Dead fans, I will say this if someone isn't still alive come February, I will scream, and I might give up on the show, though that probably won't happen, this week too damn many people died, and I cried way too many tears, who would do what they did? I hate this, I am angry with them for what they did, but I also can't wait till it returns in February. now I'll conclude this with one message. 

Let little asskicker live.
 who could kill a face like this? 

You walk outside, you risk your life. You take a drink of water, you risk your life. Nowadays you breath and you risk your life. You don’t have a choice. The only thing you can choose is what you’re risking it for.~ Hershel from the Walking Dead Wisdom of the Bookworms,

 © 2013 Micheyla Bartotto, All Rights Reserved. No part of this article may be used without the express permission of the author. DISCLOSURE STATEMENT -- All books reviewed on this site have been received via purchase, lending, or given to me by an author or publisher. No reviews are purchased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Confess thy Wisdom with me...