Tuesday, November 13, 2012



                                                 




                                                              Nick an Norah’s Infinite Playlist
                                                             By Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
About the book:
It all starts when Nick asks Norah to be his girlfriend for five minutes. He only needs five minutes to avoid his ex-girlfriend, who’s just walked in to his band’s show. With a new guy. And then, with one kiss, Nick and Norah are off on an adventure set against the backdrop of New York City – and smack in the middle of all the joy, anxiety, confusion, and excitement of a first date.



The review:
I must admit that this is not the kind of book I usually read but I am glad that I decided to give it a try. I can truly say that if Nick had come up to me at a concert and asked me to be his 5 minute girlfriend I would probably agree. Maybe not with a French kiss but I would quite possibly tell him that I would be his girlfriend for more than five measly minutes. I would want to be with him for months more than 5 minutes. Many times through Nick and Norah’s wild run through New York I found myself wishing that I could find myself in a situation that would lead to an amazing night/morning like the one depicted in this book. I would recommend this to any person who is looking for a fast pace romance that goes through all the stages of getting over difficult breakups and finding someone new  all in one night.
It’s a wonderful story That will leave you breathless and quite possibly leave you wanting to run off to New York to find your own Nick and make your own infinite play list I know that’s what happened with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Confess thy Wisdom with me...