Friday, November 8, 2013

A bookworms top moments in Doctor Whostery the Ninth Doctor

Hello Whovians I've decided to share with you my top ten moments in Whostery now I'm a NuWho Nerd so forgive me if I don't share many classic Who moments

#16 the snap




#15 Rose pronouncing Raxacoricofallapatorius she just gets so excited ow can it not be a fave moment? 





#14 What are four people doing inside of a little blue box?





#13 Run, the first word he ever says in that basement




#12 oh he's great with teleports


#11 the bitchy trampoline



 #10 Meeting Dickens

#9 you make a stand


#8 caught over the Blitz


#7 Just this once everybody lives



#6 The Defabricator, ladies your veiwing figures just went up



#5 Sonic Envy, The Doctor, Jack and Rose in London during the Blitz, the Doctor has a touch of Sonic Envy. 

#4 the Doctor thinks Rose is gone 



#3 this kiss, the Doctor and Rose finally kiss



#2 The Bad Wolf speech I create myself


#1 you were fantastic




Wisdom of the Bookworms,

 © 2013 Micheyla Bartotto, All Rights Reserved. No part of this article may be used without the express permission of the author. DISCLOSURE STATEMENT -- All books reviewed on this site have been received via purchase, lending, or given to me by an author or publisher. No reviews are purchased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Confess thy Wisdom with me...