Tuesday, November 19, 2013

interview a Cyberman

Hello Whovians. Today we have the current Cyberleader, and I'll admit the Doctor looks a little bit uncomfortable, so we're doing this outside. But I really wanted to get inside the brain of one of the Doctor's oldest enemies, and I really didn't want to go with the Daleks those guns are dangerous! So instead we chose the current cyberleader, and I'm going to interview him on the life of a cyberman. 

Bookworm: So Cyberleader I'd offer you some refreshments but...well I think it's fairly obvious why not. So would you like a plug in or something?

Cyberleader: DELETE 

Bookworm: Yeah no, the Doctor made sure there would be none of that. But you can answer my questions. 

Cyberleader: you will be upgraded. 

Bookworm: yeah well you know I don't want too. Now what does a Cyberman do for fun?

Cyberleader: We assimilate.

Bookworm: and when you don't?

Cyberleader: we play chess.

Bookworm: Really? I didn't see that coming. What else?

Cyberleader: We have parties and dance.



Bookworm: Okay so they do say you learn something new everyday. But onward and upwards. What exactly do the Cybermen want?

Cyber leader: We seek to assimilate the humans, they will be like us. 



Bookworm: alright then I think I already got an answer like that... but anyway. Do you have any dreams Cyberleader? Because all great leaders have dreams.

Cyberleader: I dream for you all to become like us, I also want to be a my little pony. 


Bookworm: Okaaaaayyyyy? Well we all have dreams. But what are your feelings on the Daleks?

Cyberleader: They are pretentious and arrogant, pair all of that with the fact that they have no sense of elegance the Cybermen are far superior.


Bookworm: Alright will keep that in mind, don't invite both of you to the party. So can you tell me? Are the Cybermats like a pet or something?

Cyberleader: No they are advanced guards. But I do keep mine close at night


Bookworm: okay so they're kind of like dogs. Next where can I get a Cybermat? they're kind of cute.

Cyberleader: You cannot have one.

Bookworm: well fine be that way. What is it like being a Cyberleader? I mean how does it feel to be higher than all of the other Cybermen?

Cyberleader: I do not feel. But if I could it would be as you say awesome.

Bookworm: Yeah I can kind of figure. So what's a day in the life of a Cyberman like?

Cyberleader: well it goes a bit like this

delete a person

Like a Cyberman

Upgrade another


like a Cyberman

Upgrade someone else

Like a Cyberman

play a game of chess
Like a Cyberman

take a walk in the park

Like a Cyberman

hug a Cybermat

like a cyberman

Throw a party

like a cyberman

insult Daleks

like a cyberman

become a pony
Like a Cyberman

Self destruct 
now I'm dead

Bookworm: Okay well I guess that's the end of that. DOCTOR THE CYBERLEADER EXPLODED!
Well I'll see you tomorrow but me and the Doctor have to clean up this mess

Doctor: Nah I don't think so you wanted the Cyberman

Bookworm: Really? C'mon Doctor help me clean this up

Doctor: Nope

*sudden explosion*


Eleventh Doctor: Hi 

Bookworm: WHAT DID YOU DO?

Eleventh Doctor: well I was walking along, and I found this crate of dynamite, and the plunger thing that makes things go WHOOOM, and my whole brain just went what the hell

Bookworm: alright then both of you clean this up. I'm going to the library

Rose, before I go, I just want to tell you, you were fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. And you know what? So was I.~The Doctor Wisdom of the Bookworms,

© 2013 Micheyla Bartotto, All Rights Reserved. No part of this article may be used without the express permission of the author. DISCLOSURE STATEMENT -- All books reviewed on this site have been received via purchase, lending, or given to me by an author or publisher. No reviews are purchased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Confess thy Wisdom with me...