Sunday, November 17, 2013

Bookworms top Compnaions

hello Whovians so I'm back, it took the Doctor long enough though...I was already tied to the post...but never mind, today I have a special treat, today I'll be sharing my top ten companions of the Doctor.


#10. K-8 what he was a companion he was the original tin dog.
he had my heart from that first moment, I mean when I was a little kid and saw this wonderful little robot dog I was sold, especially because of the way he said "Affirmative Master." 



#9. Romana
When I first started watching Doctor Who as a little girl, the most common episodes were those in which the Doctor traveled with his fellow Time Lord (who actually followed the rules somewhat) Romanadvoratrelundar or Romana for short, though she said she would have preferred Fred



#8. Sarah Jane Smith
Sarah Jane made it believable that a companion's life goes on after the Doctor, even though it's nowhere near the same as it was before the Doctor came waltzing into your life that is why Sarah Jane is on my list


#7. Martha Jones
Martha was not one of my favorite characters ever, and I'll admit most of that was because she seemed to hold interest in Rose Tyler's Doctor, and I didn't like that, but though she seemed bossy, and shrill Doctor Who would not have been the same if Martha Jones hadn't shown that while traveling with the Doctor may be fun, but that there were downfalls to traveling with the Time Lord such as finding out that the Doctor really does leave destruction in his wake, and if you stand to close. You will get burned. 
#6. Clara Oswald
The impossible girl, I'll admit at first I wasn't keen on Clara, but that was merely my Post Pond Depression and the rumor that she would become the next Rose Tyler, but she is an interesting character, the Impossible Girl has done the impossible, she won my heart after Amelia Pond. So she has also won #6 on my list of Doctor Who companions


#5. Donna Noble
Donna...what can you say about Donna Noble? other than the fact that she was the woman that told the Doctor that he needed to pull his head out of his bum, and see that the universe is bigger than Rose Tyler, She also wasn't afraid to stand up to the Time Lord that had been swooping in and saving the universe for centuries, and had somehow become to big for his own good, she made us see that even though we're humans, we're every much as important as a Time Lord.

#4. Jack Harkness
Yes everybody, I think it was obvious why he's here, The Captain is amazing, and deserves to be here, and no it's not just because on one of our trips me and the Doctor ran into him, and he gave me a smile and said hello, no but it's because he was such an in depth character that from the moment he showed up n the screen he became more and more likable, and he became such a key role in the events of season one, and he won my heart with a dance at Big Ben



#3. Rory Williams
Rory the Roman, we can only hope that there is a man out there for us like that ladies. Because not only is he a romantic, that would wait for his love outside of a box for two thousand years, but he's also someone who would tear apart the universe to protect his wife and child, in all Rory is a bad ass, and deserves more than anyone could possibly ever give him, I love Rory, and he is without question the best male companion of Doctor Who.


#2. Rose Tyler
Rose Tyler, she is the girl that got me hooked, on Doctor Who, she fell in love with a Time Lord. She was an amazing companion that showed you that even a shop girl could travel in the universe, and can save it too. she is the bad wolf, and should be respected.


#1. Amy Pond
The girl who waited to many people seem to think she was a flat character, but I feel she was one of the strongest characters that I've ever seen. she shows you the epitome of the strong female character, she would stand up to the Doctor, and bring forth emotions in Dalek creations. She could remember people who were erased from existance, she would do anything for those she loves, and accept the fact that even though she can't raise her child, she would still love her as much as any mother would, she gave up her entire life on a whim that she could see the man she loved again, and if that's not strength than what is? 





he Star Whale didn't come like a miracle all those years ago. It volunteered. You didn't have to trap it or torture it. That was all just you. It came because it couldn't stand to watch your children cry. What if you were really old and really kind and alone—your whole race dead, no future. What could you do then? If you were that old and that kind, and the very last of your kind, you couldn't just stand there and watch children cry.~Amy Pond Wisdom of the Bookworms,

 © 2013 Micheyla Bartotto, All Rights Reserved. No part of this article may be used without the express permission of the author. DISCLOSURE STATEMENT -- All books reviewed on this site have been received via purchase, lending, or given to me by an author or publisher. No reviews are purchased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Confess thy Wisdom with me...