Friday, November 22, 2013

Top Twenty Ships In Doctor Who

Hello Whovians so as we get ever closer to tomorrow's big day in all of Whoviandom the fiftieth anniversary of Doctor Who in honor of that I present my Top Twenty ships in Doctor Who because I recently read one on Buddy T.V. and decided I needed to share mine. 

#20. Mickey and Rose. okay they were cute, even if it was doomed, but hey they did make a cute couple when he wasn't out with Trisha Dilany 



#19. Doctor and Reinette it just goes to show if the Doctor meets you as a little girl you're bound to fall in love



#18. Mickey and Martha Him and Martha just work, plus Mickey can look at it this way, he FINALLY beat the Doctor in someone's heart.



#17. Jack and Ianto yes I know that's Torchwood but it's a Doctor Who spinoff and he was in stolen earth and journey's end



#16. Jack and Nine but only because it's Jack



#15. Rose and the Master. What I know they never actually met, but hey, I've read the fanfictions




#14. Jack and Ten c'mon even John Barrowman ships it



#13.  Jackie and Pete. Because even though they aren't the ones they fell in love with they refound the love 



#12. Amy and Van Gogh oh come on like we didn't all cry when Amy met Van Gogh, and you can't be mad at me and go all but what about Rory, at the time of this ship Rory didn't exist otherwise I would be very ashamed of myself



#11. Silence and Weeping Angel it's just funny okay, one can't be remembered, the other will kill you if you look away, so it's tragic too, the Silence is always in turmoil because each time she looks away from him, she forgets him, and she can never move when he watches her so you know it's tragic



#10.  River and Ten. It's beautiful and sad, and spans about one episode River is in love with a man who has never heard her name, and he is observing a woman that somehow knows who he is right down to his name



#9. Ten too and Rose. because He is and always will be her Doctor, He is the man the Doctor gave for her to love, and to love her

#8. Nine and Rose I think that they are such a beautiful couple, Rose fixes him, and Nine shows Rose that life isn't just go to work eat chips and go to bed, it can be so much more.They have such a strong relationship that they would die just to save one another if that's not shipable I don't know what is



#7. Vastra and Jenny. I love them and the need to be together. Simple. 



#6. Eleven and the human TARDIS. Okay do I really have to explain why? it's clear isn't it?



#5. Eleven and Rose. okay yeah they've held like one second of screen time and she was just a voice interface, but still I have to ship them, he's the Doctor she's Rose, what's not to love?



#4. Jack and Rose, okay yeah I think her and the Doc were a cosmic love but you can't not like the thought of Rose and Jack. 



#3. Eleven and River. the sass is strong in this pairing...no wait...that's starwars. But really this pairing is perf if you think about it, Elevens quirk and River's sass just makes this work perfectly.



#2. Rose and Ten. In all of his nine hundred years he never fell in love with one of his companions, until one day Rose Tyler came along, and his hearts were hers even if he can never say it. They are the stuff of legends, and they are one of the best couples I've seen in Doctor Whostery, because not even the walls of th universe can keep their love apart. 



#1. Amy and Rory. The Ponds were written in the stars, their love was and still is if you come from Nineteen-thirty-eight. He would wait for two thousand years just to hold her, and she would give him up so he could have the children he always wanted, I don't think there is a better couple in this universe or the next that even holds a candle to these two. Because they have waited a thousand years and they could wait a thousand more. 



Rose: I love you.
The Doctor: Quite right, too...And I suppose, if it's my last chance to say it... Rose Tyler... Wisdom of the Bookworms,


 © 2013 Micheyla Bartotto, All Rights Reserved. No part of this article may be used without the express permission of the author. DISCLOSURE STATEMENT -- All books reviewed on this site have been received via purchase, lending, or given to me by an author or publisher. No reviews are purchased.

1 comment:

Confess thy Wisdom with me...