Friday, November 1, 2013

Doctor Who Invasion: Interview: Page creator/admin Carl Triggs



Hello Whovians Doctor and bookworm here. Today on the TARDIS we welcome Doctor Who page Don’t Blink’s admin and creator Carl Triggs. We welcomed Carl on-board, and offered him some Fish Custard, and bananas. "Bananas are good..." yes Doctor they are, but we're in the middle of something, so as I was saying,  We welcomed Carl on board and offered him some fish custard and bananas, which he respectfully declined, and then after the shocked glances around and the whispered it’s bigger on the inside we got down to business.

everybody, welcome, creator of the page Don't Blink Carl Triggs

Bookworm: What’s your new to who story?

Carl: for anyone that is first starting out watching Doctor Who it has to be the episode Rose. Eccleston bought it back.





Bookworm: Who is your Doctor?

Carl: my doctor is David Tennant/Matt Smith I despised Matt when he first regenerated but he really grew on me.
Who me? well that's brilliant

no I do believe he said me


Bookworm: Who is your favorite companion?

Carl: favorite companion is and always will be the late Sarah Jane smith so good a companion she had her own spin off show.



Bookworm: What is your favorite Doctor Who enemy?

Carl: my favorite enemy is the weeping angels which is why my page was named after there first episodes.



Bookworm: When did you know that you were a Whovian?

Carl: I first knew I was a Whovian after watching the first episode with William Hartnell and realizing I loved it as much a the new episodes.

Glad I could be of service my boy


Bookworm: What Doctor Who monster would you deem the scariest ever

Carl: the monster I think is the scariest ever would be the Vashta Nerada Moffat took something we barely take a thought over and turned it against us.


Bookworm: Which Doctor Who monster would you count as the most ridiculous monster ever.

Carl: the most ridiculous monster is a choice of 2 I don't like the abzorbaloff but it was created by a child for a competition and I respect that but I think the most rushed monster is the wire. they could have done a lot more with it.

HUNGRY!

Bookworm: If you got the chance to meet one Who actor or actress who would it be?

Carl: I would love to meet John Simms who played the Master or else failing that John Barrowman



Bookworm: What’s it like to admin for a Doctor Who page?

Carl: I love being an admin on my page its awesome providing great pictures with everyone else and its like a gigantic family that all love the same thing

Bookworm: What kind of advice would you give to someone that wants to become an admin on a fan page?

Carl: for anyone that is looking to start a fan page please be careful and don't take everything to heart. there are a lot of people out there that will try to troll your page but if you let them win your page wont go anywhere. if all else fails come over to my page and ask for advice or a promo anything really. Don’t worry Don’t Blink fans,

we thanked Carl for coming, and took him to a few planets, but we eventually landed the TARDIS back on Earth and let Carl get back to what he does best, making people laugh cry and fangirl/fanboy with his posts and photo’s on Don’t Blink.





What chapter are you on? Ten. Eleven is the best. You'll cry your eyes out.~Clara and Artie Bells of Saint John. Wisdom of the Bookworms, Micheyla

© 2013 Micheyla Bartotto, All Rights Reserved. No part of this article may be used without the express permission of the author. DISCLOSURE STATEMENT -- All books reviewed on this site have been received via purchase, lending, or given to me by an author or publisher. No reviews are purchased.

1 comment:

  1. The Weeping Angels graphic is SO frickin awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Confess thy Wisdom with me...