Saturday, November 23, 2013

TOP 50 FOR THE 50TH

Hello Whovians not that I expect many of you are on today, seeing as it's the day, The Day Of The Doctor.
 So I'll keep my introduction short, seeing as we are all eager to become glued to our T.V's and computer screens. Today I present to you my 50 favorite companions Doctors One offs several time guests and enemies, though of course I want to kick it off with a brilliant fan made trailer for the Fiftieth 


#50. Jackson Lake. He was a very memorable character, because even though he wasn't he held the same characteristics of the Doctor and harnessed them perfectly



#49. Kazran Sardic. The Ebeneezer Scrooge of Doctor Who, with a little bit more of a wibbly wobbly story line.  



#48. Abigail Pettigrew, Kazran's love, who's voice could charm the fish that swam in the sky



#47. Craig Owens. Who can't like the guy who let the Doctor become his Lodger? plus there's Stormy we all love Stormy



#46. Dalek Emperor Though short lived he was such a pivotal part in the events of the first season of the reboot of Doctor Who, the mad Dalek who thought himself a god. 



#45. The Cult of Skaro. The only Daleks in the universe that have ideas 



#44. Astrid Peth the girl who never got to see the stars with the Doctor



#43. Adipose Those adorable little fat babies the only monster you physically can't hate 



#42. Adric. The Doctor's companion taken before his time



#41. The Second Doctor with his flute and fur coat



#40. Brian Williams, Rory's dad who always carries a trowel and Golf balls, who never traveled till he met the Doctor.



#39. Jo Grant she started as his assistant for Unit and she became so much more



#38. The First Doctor The man who got this party started fifty years ago today, we wouldn't have this post without him



#37. Metacrisis Doctor The Doctor made to love Rose Tyler. It's the love story that we waited for, even if he wasn't him



#36. Proper Dave Vashta Nerada Hey who turned out the lights?



#35. Harriet Jones Harriett Jones MP Flydale North, or Harriet Jones Prime Minister, or my personal fave Harriet Jones Former Prime Minister, Yes we know who you are  



#34. Clara the impossible girl, I didn't like her when it started, but she's growing on me



#33. Ood well that's Ood



#32. The Third Doctor Trapped on Earth by the Time Lords The Third Doctor makes the best of it while he tries to fix his TARDIS so he can go back to traveling



#31.  Jackie Tyler Rose Tyler's mum I feel like she was under appreciated 



#30. Martha Jones The girl who wandered the earth and showed us that there is life after the Doctor



#29. Romana a fellow Time Lord employed by the white guardian to help the Doctor find the Key to Time 



#28. Davros the age old enemy of the Doctor the creator of the Doctor's greatest foes 



#27. Cybermen the most terrifying thing there is when you think about the advances of technology  



#26. Mickey Smith or Mickey the Idiot




#25. The Fifth Doctor The Doctor with the Celery, he is one of the first Doctor's I as a Whovian ever saw



#24. The Fourth Doctor, my first Doctor, when my father heard they were coming out with a new series of Doctor Who he decided that we absolutely had to see where it started for him before we watched the new one



#23. K-9 The original Tin Dog



#22. Donna Noble The most important woman in the universe Donna showed that you don't need to be remarkable to be great



#21. Madame Kovarian the Vilest woman I've seen on Doctor Who to date



#20. Bad Wolf she creates herself



#19. Wilfred Mott Donna's grandad the most unappreciated character in the show he was the one there telling Donna to go out there and look for the Doctor, to never take her eyes off the stars  


#18. Stormageddon The Dark Lord of all the Baby that has taken over the fandom, I can guarantee that almost every Whovian that knows a baby boy has called him Stormageddon at least once I know I have



#17. Strax the best Sontaran in the Whoneverse, he is the potato one that tries to be clever



#16. Weeping Angels I still can't take my eyes off of a statue for more than a second 



#15. Jenny Flint. Jenny's a bad ass okay?



#14. Jenny the Doctor's Daughter Jenny another character that Moffat gave us and refuses to give back the girl that showed the Doctor that the past doesn't mean anything beside the present 



#13. The Master the Doctor's best friend betraying him back on Gallifrey when he was driven mad by the drums inside of his head



#12. Madame Vastra The most badassed Silurian in the show, I swear her, Jenny, and Strax need a spin off stat



#11. Sarah Jane Smith. The Companion that showed us that just because the Doctor left you it doesn't mean you have to have an average life.



#10. Jack Harkness the man who flirts with everything, and will sleep with more, Jack won my heart when he caught Rose in his Grav Tunnel over the Blitz, and I really wish Moffat would get his head out of his arse and bring him back



#9. Idris. The TARDIS in a human body, a genius idea, she was such a great character even if she only lasted as Idris for the one episode she was very memorable, and I wish he could bring Sexy back 



#8. The TARDIS. The Doctor's constant companion, that blue box that doesn't always take him where he wants to go, but allways takes him where he needs to go. this is the shape that if we see one we automatically think Doctor



#7.  River Song or Melody Pond either name it spells awesome, she's mysterious and for some reason even though we've seen almost her entire life we still don't know half of what has happened to her, in essence we still don't know who River Song is. She is beautiful and she loves the Doctor. So really is there anything left I can say aside from I love River Song?



#6. Rory Williams. What's not to love about Rory? he's the perfect guy, you know one of the ones that are really hard to find. He waited two thousand years for Amy outside of a box, and faced Cybermen to find Amy, he even took an energy bolt for his loves best friend. He is a strong character, that shows you that he doesn't have to come from another world to be amazing, it makes you take another look at that boy next door doesn't it?



#5. Rose Tyler. The Bad Wolf, The girl who will walk through universes, but that's not what makes Rose so great, she shows a strength that you don't expect to see, she has such a love for the Doctor that she is willing to rip apart the universe to see him again, she will look into the heart of the TARDIS to save his life, even if it means losing her own. 



#4. Amy Pond. Yes The girl who waited, she showed me that it was okay to follow your dreams to the point of obsession, and that you shouldn't be afraid to stand up for what you believe in. She also shows you that you should do everything to protect those you love, she is the strongest woman on T.V for sure


#3. The Ninth Doctor, Nine was the one who introduced, me and got me thinking, that I could really enjoy this show, and slowly drew me in with his character and uniqueness. 


#2. The Eleventh Doctor. He became my best friend, and I'll admit as his series' went on he almost got to Ten height, though not quite His childish ways, and hidden darkness endeared him to me instantly, and it told me that the Doctor wasn't just a name, passed down from face to face, because Eleven holds so much of his past incarnations in the way he acts and moves 


#1.  The Tenth Doctor. He is my Doctor he made me fall in love with the time lord, and he made me fall in love with the show, he was the Doctor I waited for. So he is my favorite Character of all time




1941. Right now, not very far from here, the German war machine is rolling up the map of Europe. Country after country, falling like dominoes. Nothing can stop it—nothing. Until one tiny, damp little island says "No". "No. Not here". A mouse in front of a lion. You're amazing, the lot of you. I don't know what you do to Hitler, but you frighten the hell out of me.~The Doctor. Wisdom of the Bookworms,

 © 2013 Micheyla Bartotto, All Rights Reserved. No part of this article may be used without the express permission of the author. DISCLOSURE STATEMENT -- All books reviewed on this site have been received via purchase, lending, or given to me by an author or publisher. No reviews are purchased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Confess thy Wisdom with me...