Saturday, November 16, 2013

sorry got to save a bookworm

so while on a trip the Bookworm got arrested for witchcraft because her phone went off, so there won't be any special post today...weelllllll...aside from this one, now if you excuse me I have a Bookworm to go save ALLONS-Y

Sorry, sorry, dropped it. Hello, Stonehenge! Who takes the Pandorica takes the Universe! But, bad news everyone, 'cause guess who! Ha! Except, you lot, you're all whizzing about, it's really very distracting. Could you all just stay still a minute because. I am talking! Now, the question for the hour is, "Who's got the Pandorica?" Answer: I do. Next question: "Who's coming to take it from me?" Come on, look at me! No plan, no backup, no weapons worth a damn, oh, and something else I don't have: anything to lose! So, if you're sitting up there in your silly little space ships with all your silly little guns, and you've got any plans on taking the Pandorica tonight, just remember who's standing in your way! Remember every black day I ever stopped you, and then, and then, do the smart thing! Let somebody else try first. ~The Doctor
Wisdom of the Bookworms

 © 2013 Micheyla Bartotto, All Rights Reserved. No part of this article may be used without the express permission of the author. DISCLOSURE STATEMENT -- All books reviewed on this site have been received via purchase, lending, or given to me by an author or publisher. No reviews are purchased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Confess thy Wisdom with me...