Monday, November 4, 2013

The Daleks have invaded!

We have taken control of this inferior human blog! you will not click off of this post or you will be EXTERMINATED!

You are friends of the Doctor! you will answer our questions! OBEY! OBEY!

We must know what the Doctor plans to do with these things called meme's about the Daleks! you will answer or you will be EXTERMINATED!


The Daleks do not approve of these "memes" and the culprit will be EXTERMINATED.

 Alright Daleks that's enough, these people are just having fun, why don't you take a walk and cool off...wait no you can't...no legs, go take a roll...and leave this blog alone.
Who are you? EXPLAIN! EXPLAIN! EXPLAIN!

I'm the Doctor

Doctor Who? DOCTOR WHO? DOCTOR WHO?

as I said last time boys you're never going to stop asking, but I'll also say that it really is never going to get old

okay Doctor that's enough, have you been drinking?


Well Pond I didn't have anywhere near as much as Dalek Dave




What is the meaning of this? I thought you said you destroyed the tapes! 
well...I did say that didn't I? 



oh god what's happening Doctor there are Daleks on my blog

Well it appears that the Daleks tried to invade while we were out, and a future me and companion came to stop them, I must say I'm interested in what happens with Dalek Dave though...


Cybermen: Daleks, be warned you have declared war upon the Cybermen. 
Daleks: This is not war. This is pest control. 
Cybermen: We have five million Cybermen. How many are you? 
Daleks: Four. 
Cybermen:You would destroy the Cybermen with FOUR Daleks?!
Dalek: We would destroy the Cybermen with ONE Dalek. You are superior in only one respect. Cybermen: What is that? 
Dalek: You are better at dying. Raise communications barrier! 

Wisdom of the Bookworms, Micheyla

 © 2013 Micheyla Bartotto, All Rights Reserved. No part of this article may be used without the express permission of the author. DISCLOSURE STATEMENT -- All books reviewed on this site have been received via purchase, lending, or given to me by an author or publisher. No reviews are purchased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Confess thy Wisdom with me...